Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sophomore22

Sophomore22...well u may be thinking, what the hell this word is.
So let me tell u that it is an adjective that i use for a guy who is a sophisticated moron that gets in catch-22 condition every now and then...

And to add in your pleasure that guy is no one other than I...yes i am a moron...I don't knw whether people make me to feel like that or........But i can't deny that i m a MORON and i always mess up the things.Damned if i do,damned if i don't.I always wanted the things right for me n for others too; but i never got them right...

It may be possible that other recognize me as sophomore because i always considered EQ rather than IQ while making relationships. Or may be because a single mistake i make get noticed and i am never given the chance to correct it! If i ignore a number of mistakes of others than its okay, but with me, same should not be applied!! I m moron because i die for relationships every moment but i cant express the feelings; Is it necessary to express all the feelings? If they say that they are too close to me, then y don't they understand my feelings!!? ... why am i always get blamed? I m moron because i want to go against done things, i want to change trends... I m moron because i dumped rigid education system and i have my own protocols... There is another reason too, why they call me moron n that is i love my country! Is it a sin? oops i forget dat i m sophisticated too! thts why they want dat i should improve...isn't it funny??

But i tell u i really love what i m... i never feel like improving n why should i! I love what i m.. I love to be moron and i love to get in catch-22 conditions; then y should i improve?? i love myself n i love others.. i really dont need to express my feelings. the day they will understand me, they will feel my feelings too... n i m waiting for that day n i ll always be waiting for that day my friends... till that i would love to be sophomore22 :)

I think i got too senti. sorry for that... enough for today... take care. bye...

3 comments:

  1. I understand u coz am the one of u tanmay.. am sophomore23 (22+1). World does seem to have a end but our imaginations and protocols have none.. Its good to have a frnd like u with me in college.. our EQ's are actually equal!! lolz... thats what makes u much more closer and healthier frnd of mine than others..
    Take care and keep writing..... It was touching. dude.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya man welcome same here.( not of that other type! lolz) Just Bro love hahahaha..........

    ReplyDelete